What products or services do you offer as an entrepreneur

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.948925
Referral Credit
I am pretty sure most of us on the forum are entrepreneurs owning our own business or working under someone. What service are you currently offering? I believe this would enable us not only know each other better but also create a trusted community where we can offer our services to does who are in need of it. For me i am currently a graphic designer and photo editor. Recently i have started going into video editing so i also design video catalogs for business owners and video ads as well.

I do research and consultancy in business,technology and eco-friendly projects.I am also a personal development coach in personal growth and business capacity building or business growth.My services are mostly freelance but i am launching an office pretty soon.

I'm offering my services through accepting thesis dissertation graduate and post graduates. For a graduate course the charge whole Masters Thesis is $ 2000 and for a complete Dissertation Paper
$ 3000. They'll be the one to reproduce copies for the defense panel.

I'm offering my services through accepting thesis dissertation graduate and post graduates. For a graduate course the charge whole Masters Thesis is $ 2000 and for a complete Dissertation Paper
$ 3000. They'll be the one to reproduce copies for the defense panel.

I am a freelancer, and I have worked for many different clients. This is a really great thing because I love working as a writer. So, I do not offer a physical product, however, I tend to offer content. I have gained enough experience and this is why I am also working on different online forums in order to offer my services.

I am a freelancer, and I have worked for many different clients. This is a really great thing because I love working as a writer. So, I do not offer a physical product, however, I tend to offer content. I have gained enough experience and this is why I am also working on different online forums in order to offer my services.
That is also good because you own yours, and you can only spend efforts to a desired reader of your content. I also applied at a writing site at WriterBay and passed the tests. I am only waiting for the approval of my sample works. I will know if I will be accepted to write with them 15 days from now.

I'm looking forward to starting a building material business. I have had this idea for so long but the issue as always been capital. i dont want to borrow so I'm just saving up for now.
You can start building that business through consignment. You can publish your business online and when there's an order you approach the owner of the building materials to deliver the order and claim your gain and save what you earn in your power.

You can start building that business through consignment. You can publish your business online and when there's an order you approach the owner of the building materials to deliver the order and claim your gain and save what you earn in your power.
You are right , this is a good idea I have to try it out. I never can tell I might just start it this way and make good money before having mine. I hope I see a seller that will give a favourable terms and conditions.

You are right , this is a good idea I have to try it out. I never can tell I might just start it this way and make good money before having mine. I hope I see a seller that will give a favourable terms and conditions.
Contact a business owner first of agreeable on your proposal for a commission basis. Your duty is only to advertise through social media and the delivery package will be shouldered by the business owner.

Contact a business owner first of agreeable on your proposal for a commission basis. Your duty is only to advertise through social media and the delivery package will be shouldered by the business owner.
Yes I'm considering your idea already and it is a good business idea. I need to explore my immediate environment already to see if I can use the ones here. I would give a feedback as soon as I'm able to succeed with it.

Yes I'm considering your idea already and it is a good business idea. I need to explore my immediate environment already to see if I can use the ones here. I would give a feedback as soon as I'm able to succeed with it.
Let us put our plans into action. I must also act on the online job that I am planning to operate. I have not tried yet an online business. My target plan is to sell online fashion jewelry.

That is also good because you own yours, and you can only spend efforts to a desired reader of your content. I also applied at a writing site at WriterBay and passed the tests. I am only waiting for the approval of my sample works. I will know if I will be accepted to write with them 15 days from now.

I have heard a lot about WriterBay. I think that they are a good platform. I have considered applying there. However, as far as I know, not all the projects will be available to you, even if you qualify as a writer. They will offer projects that best match your capabilities and abilities.

13,027Threads
98,024Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member