What role does spirituality play in your life?

Moseschidera

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.314000
Referral Credit
How important is spirituality and faith for others out there? For me, it plays a huge role in who I am and how I try to live my life. Growing up, I was brought up Christian but didn't truly understand its significance until harder times. As a teenager, I faced difficulties that left me depressed and feeling lost. It was during that period that spirituality became so meaningful.
When I had no one else to turn to, praying to God and reading the Bible is what gave me comfort. The words of Jesus especially resonated - his messages of hope, love and second chances. It was when I accepted him into my heart that I felt his peace and forgiveness wash over me. All of a sudden, I wasn't alone in my struggles anymore. From that point on, my faith has continued to grow stronger. Nowadays, I try to pattern my life according to Jesus' teachings.
For those of you out there, do you find spirituality or faith plays a role in your existence too? What perspective does it give you? I'd be interested to hear of others' experiences as well.

I love to read your post that shares about your encounter with Jesus through His spiritual strength. I also experienced the same. I experienced hopelessness in life because of frustrations being betrayed. It was an emotional struggle for me. It seemed I saw nothing only the feelings that I had that time. It's the reading of the Bible that regained my strength and motivated me to embrace life and make it meaningful with the Lord.

How important is spirituality and faith for others out there? For me, it plays a huge role in who I am and how I try to live my life. Growing up, I was brought up Christian but didn't truly understand its significance until harder times. As a teenager, I faced difficulties that left me depressed and feeling lost. It was during that period that spirituality became so meaningful.
When I had no one else to turn to, praying to God and reading the Bible is what gave me comfort. The words of Jesus especially resonated - his messages of hope, love and second chances. It was when I accepted him into my heart that I felt his peace and forgiveness wash over me. All of a sudden, I wasn't alone in my struggles anymore. From that point on, my faith has continued to grow stronger. Nowadays, I try to pattern my life according to Jesus' teachings.
For those of you out there, do you find spirituality or faith plays a role in your existence too? What perspective does it give you? I'd be interested to hear of others' experiences as well.
Spirituality has to be part of our lives as it gives us the courage to overcome all obstacles in life and be patient for God to shower his grace.

I love to read your post that shares about your encounter with Jesus through His spiritual strength. I also experienced the same. I experienced hopelessness in life because of frustrations being betrayed. It was an emotional struggle for me. It seemed I saw nothing only the feelings that I had that time. It's the reading of the Bible that regained my strength and motivated me to embrace life and make it meaningful with the Lord.
Hope you haven't stopped that practice? cause that's how we grow in the spirit, it's not supposed to be something we do when we face challenges rather, it's meant to be a lifestyle.

As Christians, we strongly believe that the spiritual controls the physical, which means whatever we have to put everything in prayer.

Hope you haven't stopped that practice? cause that's how we grow in the spirit, it's not supposed to be something we do when we face challenges rather, it's meant to be a lifestyle.
Yes, I'm doing it every day in my life. I always talk to God many times in the day and before heading to bed.

13,208Threads
99,090Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member