• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What should you do when you run out of money?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Many of us have a small income, so it is often not enough for living expenses in one month, or you have a large income but your life is wasteful so you cannot meet your needs every month. Some people take loans with interest which will actually strangle our necks. Some people sell unused items but this solution is only temporary. So what should you do when you run out of money.

First of all i really try not to spend all my earnings, i have to make some savings from my payments in that way i can survive if something happens and also for buying what i want. but if i get brock and run out of money i will ask help from my family's in that way i don't have to get in stress in order to return the loan.

Due to high levels of corruption, financial fraud, I am making a huge business loss, so I am trying to take up whatever paid work which is available, though powerful people ensure that I only get low paying work.

There was a time when I was new at my job and the salary was still too far and money ran out. I felt terrified. I was an extravagant type and saving was not in my vocabulary. What I did, was I shamelessly borrowed money from my sister who worked in Land Bank as a bank teller. She laughed at me hehehe, but she never let me pay it. This time, I save more and spend money wisely.

I think striving to leave within your means is important,having an extravagant budget in a month is what is a major challenge for many of us.Some of this is just because of a high cost of living.Buit it should be our hope to leave within our means.

This is why it is always a good idea to have more than one source of income. Most times when i am running out of money, what i normally do is to simply focus on other aspects like my online gigs to earn.

There was a time when I was new at my job and the salary was still too far and money ran out. I felt terrified. I was an extravagant type and saving was not in my vocabulary. What I did, was I shamelessly borrowed money from my sister who worked in Land Bank as a bank teller. She laughed at me hehehe, but she never let me pay it. This time, I save more and spend money wisely.
For you, running out of money is not a big problem, because you live close to relatives. but I can tell you another story, when I had just graduated from university, and was working for the first time in another city far from my hometown, I didn't have many acquaintances or friends. When I was working but hadn't received my salary, my money had run out, so I was forced to sell my laptop.

For you, running out of money is not a big problem, because you live close to relatives. but I can tell you another story, when I had just graduated from university, and was working for the first time in another city far from my hometown, I didn't have many acquaintances or friends. When I was working but hadn't received my salary, my money had run out, so I was forced to sell my laptop.
That was so sad, but you could have pawned your laptop not sold it. But it already happened, thankful that you were able to solve your financial problem. It is true that when we are new at work, the salary is not released normally.

Most people take out loans when they run out of money. But this is only a temporary solution to the problems; hence, it creates more problems because of the interest being paid when payment is made. The only solution is that they will set a budget plan for what is being purchased within a month. Only those first priorities will be prioritized instead of unnecessary expenses.

That was so sad, but you could have pawned your laptop not sold it. But it already happened, thankful that you were able to solve your financial problem. It is true that when we are new at work, the salary is not released normally.
In fact, when I left home to another city to look for work, I had brought sufficient cash and savings, but when I arrived in the capital I didn't immediately get a job, I had to struggle to find work that required a lot of money, so the cash and savings ran out. living expenses and other necessities while looking for work.

In fact, when I left home to another city to look for work, I had brought sufficient cash and savings, but when I arrived in the capital I didn't immediately get a job, I had to struggle to find work that required a lot of money, so the cash and savings ran out. living expenses and other necessities while looking for work.
I feel your struggles during your first job seeker. It was not easy living far from our family. There is no one to turn to borrow some amount for a week's sustenance. We also learned a lesson from that.

I feel your struggles during your first job seeker. It was not easy living far from our family. There is no one to turn to borrow some amount for a week's sustenance. We also learned a lesson from that.
That's how I live alone in another city without friends or relatives, when I'm short of money I'm always confused, my only entertainment every weekend is visiting the mall but I don't buy a single thing. This is direct education where I must be able to live independently and manage money well, not just theory.

That's how I live alone in another city without friends or relatives, when I'm short of money I'm always confused, my only entertainment every weekend is visiting the mall but I don't buy a single thing. This is direct education where I must be able to live independently and manage money well, not just theory.
That surely made you an independent person. When I was in Manila and forgot my money at home, I was like being hit by a sharp knife. I was on the plane at that time when I remembered I left my money. That was a crazy thing, but I texted my niece to send my money via DHL Express. It was so scary because I did not know anyone there. My money was sent and felt relieved.

12,059Threads
92,986Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member