• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What steps do you take to keep your business operating during difficult times?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Running a business is not a walk in the park. There are occasions when you will encounter numerous problems. What steps do you take to keep your business going during challenging times? Some said they improved their online presence, especially if they had previously neglected it. It helped them improve their brand image, visibility, and sales. They connect with their audience with authenticity. They do not sell solely.

For me things are pretty tough right now in terms of generating sales, but I am currently working on trying to increase my online presence. I hardly make use of my social media before now.

For me things are pretty tough right now in terms of generating sales, but I am currently working on trying to increase my online presence. I hardly make use of my social media before now.
Things are throughly hard now in our country. I find two side hustle to supplement my income. All the same, the price of things is still increasing every second of the day.

Things are throughly hard now in our country. I find two side hustle to supplement my income. All the same, the price of things is still increasing every second of the day.
That's pretty impressive, what sites are you working on right now to gain extra income?

There was a time when my business was at the brink of collapse, I had to shrink production completely to the lowest level and sold off some of the business assets to keep the business afloat. We have been able to get those things again though.
There was a time I couldn't afford to buy feeds for my birds, I quickly listed my laptop in a marketplace, sold it out and used the money to buy feeds to feed those birds.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member