What Time Do You Usually Sleep?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I normally sleep around 8 or 9 in the evening. When I sleep around 11 or 12 midnight, I will feel quite dizzy or sick the next morning. Sleep is important. It helps us feel energized and repair cells. What time do you usually sleep?

I don't joke with my sleep so I sleep very early. I'm hitting my sack as early as 8pm. I want to hebe enough sleep
Yes. Having adequate sleep is important to our health and well-being. :)
Post automatically merged:

To be honest i don't have a specific time to go to sleep, most of the times i go to sleep when i finish my daily goal of online jobs.
So, do you sleep late at times?

Yes. Having adequate sleep is important to our health and well-being. :)

So, do you sleep late at times?
Exactly, we just have to sleep properly to wake up healthy and strong

I usually sleep around 10 to 11 in the evening. However, if I watch something, especially a kdrama, I lose track of time and can even sleep around 1 a.m. 😅
Hahahaha. Kdramas can be addictive! I learned to watch Kdrama during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. I used to dislike it before. LOL

Hahahaha. Kdramas can be addictive! I learned to watch Kdrama during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. I used to dislike it before. LOL
hehe. Yeah, I always tell myself to just watch one more episode, but I end up watching the whole series. I've been addicted since the Boys Over Flowers era 😁.

hehe. Yeah, I always tell myself to just watch one more episode, but I end up watching the whole series. I've been addicted since the Boys Over Flowers era 😁.
Hahaha. I liked that one, too. Which Kdrama are you currently watching? I am watching My Name on Netflix. It is not a new Kdrama series. Hehe

Hahaha. I liked that one, too. Which Kdrama are you currently watching? I am watching My Name on Netflix. It is not a new Kdrama series. Hehe
Oh, I love that drama too. I am currently watching "Marry My Husband." 😊.

I will try to watch that after My Name. Is it a new Kdrama series? :)
Yeah, it's a new series. You should definitely watch it @freelancermaria, highly recommended 😁. It still has 12 episodes. New episodes are released, I think every Monday and Tuesday.

I know that sleep is much healthier when we go to bed earlier than 12 o'clock at night, but it doesn't work out that way for me. I fall asleep around one in the morning and get up at 8 in the morning. I'm already used to it, so it's enough for me

Yeah, it's a new series. You should definitely watch it @freelancermaria, highly recommended 😁. It still has 12 episodes. New episodes are released, I think every Monday and Tuesday.

I started watching this series a few weeks ago. So far, so good! I will continue watching it this coming weekend.

I normally try to sleep before or by 12 midnight but am not in town right now so I have been trying my best to sleep as from 10pm or latest 11pm.

I see. I have been sleeping quite late these few weeks. I can hardly sleep at night. LOL

I know that sleep is much healthier when we go to bed earlier than 12 o'clock at night, but it doesn't work out that way for me. I fall asleep around one in the morning and get up at 8 in the morning. I'm already used to it, so it's enough for me

Yes, it is. Sleep early is good for our health and well-being. However, I have been sleeping late these past few weeks. LOL. My circadian rhythm is messed up.

At least you still wake up early :)

I normally sleep around 8 or 9 in the evening. When I sleep around 11 or 12 midnight, I will feel quite dizzy or sick the next morning. Sleep is important. It helps us feel energized and repair cells. What time do you usually sleep?
I usually sleep between 10 to 10:30 and wakes up around 4 to 5. If I sleep earlier than 9 I am awakened after 5 hours and it's hard to get back to sleep.

I do not really have a specific time of sleeping I sleep anytime I feel sleepy but sometimes I do force myself to sleep to avoid some stuff.

I sleep at 9 in the evening and wake up at 4 in the morning. I have a daily routine early morning to jog for 30 minutes take a bath for 30 minutes cook breakfast and prepare for food to bring to work for my lunch.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member