What tips do you use to save time when you cook?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Every cook attempts to cut down on cooking time so they may focus more on their requirements and spend less time standing over the stove. When cooking something sophisticated that takes more than two hours, how can you save time? If there are no more clean dishes, is it conceivable, for instance, to save time by using a dirty plate for something else rather than washing it and wasting time?

Cut and prepare everything ahead of time so that, once you begin fixing something its' there, you don't need to stop and prepare an item, and things go smoother.
This is exactly the same thing I do. I get everything that needs cutting, and then I cut them down. I prepare the pot and all before I start cooking.

Cut and prepare everything ahead of time so that, once you begin fixing something its' there, you don't need to stop and prepare an item, and things go smoother.
I also sometimes do this because after that it seems to me that cooking was not difficult when the products are ready and I just need to pour them into the pan one by one

As someone who values time, I have discovered that cooking in batches is the most effective method to prepare meals. preparing more servings of food saves me time and energy that would otherwise be spent preparing many times per week. I refrigerate the leftovers and reheat them as needed for the next few days. When cooking in batches isn't an option, I make sure to prep all the ingredients beforehand

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member