What to do with the broken promises?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
What must you do with those broken promises? But before sharing your thoughts may I know if you were a victim of broken promises not only from our love of life, a friend or family member? In my case, yes I been a victim of broken promises many times from my love, a friend and family member. What did I do to those broken promises? Of course, didn't repair them for they're unrepairable. I just forget them to heal my broken heart and let time assist me in moving on. What about you?

I have been a victim so many times that i can't even count or remember. For me what i normally do is to let go and dont think about it again, cause the more you do, you would simply end up feeling sad or upset.

What must you do with those broken promises? But before sharing your thoughts may I know if you were a victim of broken promises not only from our love of life, a friend or family member? In my case, yes I been a victim of broken promises many times from my love, a friend and family member. What did I do to those broken promises? Of course, didn't repair them for they're unrepairable. I just forget them to heal my broken heart and let time assist me in moving on. What about you?
My position is the same. I have faced broken promises from my husband and family members and stopped believing them from then on. Today I don't rely on anyone and walking my life alone peacefully.

My position is the same. I have faced broken promises from my husband and family members and stopped believing them from then on. Today I don't rely on anyone and walking my life alone peacefully.
That is priceless my friend. We should not let people control us. They won't give us a cent to buy food, Let us not mind them and if possible stay away from their kind. By the way, please vote for DBucks in the Site Battle Madness contest so that we will win. Just click it to register and vote. But yu have to write at least 10 posts,The posts are simple comments.

That is priceless my friend. We should not let people control us. They won't give us a cent to buy food, Let us not mind them and if possible stay away from their kind. By the way, please vote for DBucks in the Site Battle Madness contest so that we will win. Just click it to register and vote. But yu have to write at least 10 posts,The posts are simple comments.
My husband of course realized his fault but I couldn't believe him again. He however supported me financially till his death and it is his pension that I am getting now. I will vote for DBucks.

My husband of course realized his fault but I couldn't believe him again. He however supported me financially till his death and it is his pension that I am getting now. I will vote for DBucks.
At least he left with you his pension and if not he will be cursed. It was good you lived together though there were differences. I salute yu being a brave lady.

At least he left with you his pension and if not he will be cursed. It was good you lived together though there were differences. I salute yu being a brave lady.
I had no other way as I was unemployed sometimes and earned less than him whenever I worked. Moreover I had two sons. I adjusted because of them.

I had no other way as I was unemployed sometimes and earned less than him whenever I worked. Moreover I had two sons. I adjusted because of them.
You are also right, anyway, your husband left his pension to you and your sons are loving and thoughtful sons to you. Life os still beautiful.

You are also right, anyway, your husband left his pension to you and your sons are loving and thoughtful sons to you. Life os still beautiful.
Life has its good and bad times and Good times help us to move ahead in life.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member