What used to be something you cared about but no longer does?

I seldom watch games. I'm a busy person. I always have many students more than 300. It's not easy to manage. Teaching is boring and tiresome. When I watched a game in the evening, I fell asleep on where I sat. Lol.

I seldom watch games. I'm a busy person. I always have many students more than 300. It's not easy to manage. Teaching is boring and tiresome. When I watched a game in the evening, I fell asleep on where I sat. Lol.
Yes, I figured. Haha. Apart from teaching, you still manage your milk tea business. You are indeed a hardworking person!!!

Yes, I figured. Haha. Apart from teaching, you still manage your milk tea business. You are indeed a hardworking person!!!
I have two staff of my milk tea business my younger sister a new graduate and cousin. They're trained. The sales or profit are deposited in the bank before 3 pm everyday.

I use to be a great lover and ardent music fellow but unfortunately i don't seem to be in love with music as before. No that i still don't play music but the interest have dropped drastically. I hardly have time for music and other youthful exuberance attitude towards social life.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member