what was the worst ever decision you made in life?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.989338
Referral Credit
Here l am talking about the things you did that caused you a negative change in your life forever and it's very difficult or impossible to reverse that. For me was the fact of not accepting to take the course that my parents advised me to.

I've made many bad decisions in life but one of them was giving up a job I loved for one with more money. I found I hated the new job and didn't care that the pay was better but they had replaced me in my old job so I just had to deal with it. It taught me that money isn't everything.

Here the decision that l made wrongly and ever since l blame myself on is the fact of getting married to a man that we are age mates. I could have accepted a man older than me with five or more years. This has affected the making of decisions on the household.

I have made some decisions I am not really proud of, but I think one of the worse I have made was not having any real saving while I was still working under someone.

To be honest, I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life and I am not proud of them. LOL. One of these is not saving or investing early.
It's not late because financial experts said you can even start investing and saving now. It's not a contest though deemed necessary but we have priorities.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member