What was your first investment?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.897700
Referral Credit
My first investment was very cool. My capital earned a daily interest and transferable right away to its affiliated bank which is Banco de Oro. My first capital was $1000 and then I added $1,250. It earned $50 interest daily. I felt like rich but it lasted only for 2 months because the website was hacked and the million capital of the capitalist was ransacked on the web. Gone was my dream but I'm building another businesses now.

My first investment was on one of does pyramid schemes, I made profit the first time, then I decided to try again, that was when I lost my money. Apparently the CEO ran with our money 😂

My first investment was on one of does pyramid schemes, I made profit the first time, then I decided to try again, that was when I lost my money. Apparently the CEO ran with our money 😂
That was crucial because you're investing on a pyramid scheme investment. Only those on top can earn those not lose big money. It's a scam.

My first investment was in Bitcoin (BTC) in 2019, I still hold on to that investment even though I have made many more different investments.

My first investment was in Bitcoin (BTC) in 2019, I still hold on to that investment even though I have made many more different investments.
What is the value of your Bitcoins now? Do they reach in million worth if sell them when the right time comes?

What is the value of your Bitcoins now? Do they reach in million worth if sell them when the right time comes?
I don't know the exact percentage of my ROI (Return of investment), but I have had a lot of profit, I have no intention of selling for now, and I continue to accumulate more Bitcoin along with other investments.

I am a young person and I can wait for longer without hesitate.

I don't know the exact percentage of my ROI (Return of investment), but I have had a lot of profit, I have no intention of selling for now, and I continue to accumulate more Bitcoin along with other investments.

I am a young person and I can wait for longer without hesitate.
It is so good of you having invested in Bitcoins. I believe that it makes a bitcoin holder a millionaire. There's no doubt about it.

It is so good of you having invested in Bitcoins. I believe that it makes a bitcoin holder a millionaire. There's no doubt about it.
Bitcoin, apart from having made me earn money, gave me an investor mentality and opened my eyes to the stock market and the wonderful world of investment. If you study enough about Bitcoin, it will change your mind in many ways.

Bitcoin, apart from having made me earn money, gave me an investor mentality and opened my eyes to the stock market and the wonderful world of investment. If you study enough about Bitcoin, it will change your mind in many ways.
There are many testaments here in my country rich people who become richer because of Bitcoins. How I really like to start this time but I am still skeptical. I just wait for the right timing.

There are many testaments here in my country rich people who become richer because of Bitcoins. How I really like to start this time but I am still skeptical. I just wait for the right timing.
The right time will come when you stop to study it in depth.

That was crucial because you're investing on a pyramid scheme investment. Only those on top can earn those not lose big money. It's a scam.
Yea that's how they trick people, they pay you the first few times to get you attention and make you think it's legit. After that they vanish.

Yea that's how they trick people, they pay you the first few times to get you attention and make you think it's legit. After that they vanish.
I was also a victim of a pyramid scheme I lost $ 300 instantly. I was such a fool believing them as legit. There were two of us scammed .My friend lost $ 1,500 .

I was also a victim of a pyramid scheme I lost $ 300 instantly. I was such a fool believing them as legit. There were two of us scammed .My friend lost $ 1,500 .
The people who do this things do not have a conscience, which is why they see nothing wrong in scamming people their hard earned money.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member