What Will You Do if You Find Out that Your Sister or Brother is Part of the LGBT?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Some people are against the LGBT community. They do not agree with their gender preference. As for me, I love the LGBT community. I have many friends who are gays and lesbians. They are nice people. So, if ever I find out that my sister or brother is part of the LGBT community, I will accept him or her wholeheartedly. My love for him or her won't change even a bit.

I have brothers and if my brothers were to come out and say they were part of the LGBT community I would support them and accept them as that is who they are.

I can understand why some may not if it is something they are against but at the same time, you can't change the way someone is and all should accept it as it it better for everyone that way I feel.

I have brothers and if my brothers were to come out and say they were part of the LGBT community I would support them and accept them as that is who they are.

I can understand why some may not if it is something they are against but at the same time, you can't change the way someone is and all should accept it as it it better for everyone that way I feel.

Yes, same here. I will 100% support anyone who is part of the LGBT community. And yes, we must accept them, especially if they are family members. We should be the first people they can depend on.

I'm not against LGBT culture, I'm just against them promoting their values to everyone. I don't mind what they are doing but I don't want to be involved and I think it wouldn't matter to me if my brother or sister were involved but I don't want to talk to them about it

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member