What Will You Do When You Find Out That Your Partner is Cheating?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Some people still choose to stay in the relationship and give their partner a second chance. As for me, I will leave the person right away. There is no reason to stay in a relationship that is full of lies. There is a higher chance that they will do it again. How about you? What will you do?

I end the relationship immediately. No need staying with a cheat they are abusers. You get abused sexually , mentally and physically.
Exactly, there is no second chance with cheating, they had their chance and they didn't use it, if a person fail to stay loyal and faithful then they are not welcome in my life.

Exactly, there is no second chance with cheating, they had their chance and they didn't use it, if a person fail to stay loyal and faithful then they are not welcome in my life.
Exactly it is just in them and you can't change that. Avoid more abuse and leave them to sort themselves out.

Exactly it is just in them and you can't change that. Avoid more abuse and leave them to sort themselves out.
You are right, we don't need to accept those kinds of peoples, we will get a person who will respect us and be loyal to us.

13,157Threads
98,798Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member