• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

What would happen to Solana if Bitcoin reached $70,000 ?

Crystal

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.331750
Referral Credit
The movement of Bitcoin really has effect on other altcoin as we all know. According to what I predicted, Solana can reach $150 if Bitcoin got to the level of selling $70,000.
I believe a lot of people really interesting on online investment. Cryptocurrency market will still increase in value.

Most of the times when the price value of bitcoin increases most of crypt coins price also increases, and i think that is because bitcoin is the leading coin, so that the SOL coin also will increase.
Sure, that's exactly what always happening, Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency connecting all ecosystem in market capitalization.

Sure, that's exactly what always happening, Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency connecting all ecosystem in market capitalization.
Yes, when the price of bitcoin increases almost all crypto coins price increase with some percent,

Solana is one of the big cryptocurrencies in the crypto market and is highly correlated with Bitcoin, so if Bitcoin goes up, Solana will surely go up quite a bit.

Most of the times when the price value of bitcoin increases most of crypt coins price also increases, and i think that is because bitcoin is the leading coin, so that the SOL coin also will increase.
A rising tide lifts all boats, as the saying goes.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member