• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What would life be like without money?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Have you ever imagined that if money were not invented, what would our lives be like?
Is it possible that we could live in peace and harmony? What do you think?

There might be peace and contentment because there will be no greed for money, no killing because of money, and no drug addiction because of money. People will only work hard to produce food through farming, fishing, gardening, or poultry raising.

I feel life would be peaceful and quiet since there is no money involved. Some people are so greedy that they feel compelled to murder, cheat on, or otherwise harm others.
This has been the picture of the earth as found in the Holy Bible, money is needed to buy and sell even during the Old Testament and Revelation. As we see, chaos happened or started during primitive time and how much more this time when money is the center of every need.

There might be peace and contentment because there will be no greed for money, no killing because of money, and no drug addiction because of money. People will only work hard to produce food through farming, fishing, gardening, or poultry raising.
You just mirrored my thought. Money has caused a lot of money do very fraudulent and criminal things. I think the world would be better off without money

Then I guess we would still be using the trade by barter system. it might be peaceful but what about in situations where you do not have something of value to exchange for what you want?

You just mirrored my thought. Money has caused a lot of money do very fraudulent and criminal things. I think the world would be better off without money
That is right, I also feel happy if there is no money to use, instead of crops that are produced by our own hands, There will be no competition, no killing because of greed, and no heinous crimes because of illegal drugs.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member