• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What would you change about your business startup if given the chance?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.946025
Referral Credit
My business startup was not a smooth one, it had its ups and downs but i doubt i would want to change anything about it. The only thing i might focus on more would be on the advertising aspect about the business. What would you change about your business startup?

My business startup was not a smooth one, it had its ups and downs but i doubt i would want to change anything about it. The only thing i might focus on more would be on the advertising aspect about the business. What would you change about your business startup?

I would definitely try to look for potential improvements and i think that this is very important for you as a businessman. If you try to recognise faults and flaws in your own business, then this will help you become far much better at managing the business. You can handle business in a much better manner. As far as I am concerned, I do not run a business as of now, as I work as a freelancer right now.

From my experience starting up my business, I would only wish to have started with a substantially bigger capital than what I started with. Apart from that, nothing I would change in my startup journey.

I think I would change the scale I started my groceries business. I had much money at the time and I started big without proper foundation. I didn't set a system for recruitment and sustaining staff. At the end of the day, the shop crashed and stayed locked for a year. Had to resume again later on after a year. This time around, started at mid level because I already had experience by now.

I would not have invested so much money in domains if I was aware of the dishonesty, widespread fraud in the internet and tech sector. Now all the money and experience is wasted.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member