• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What would you do if you were given $20,000 to start a business?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
If I am granted $20,000 to start a business, I plan to open a coffee shop or milk tea shop in the province. Coffee shops and milk tea stores are not particularly popular in this area, possibly because people are quite scared to open one. A small food store or laundry shop is also an excellent idea. How about you?

I am not going to start any business but would rather expand my existing business. I have a poultry farm already. If I have $20,000, the farm would become an agro institution where we would have at least 10 kinds of livestock farming and 5 kinds of crop farming going on there.

I am not going to start any business but would rather expand my existing business. I have a poultry farm already. If I have $20,000, the farm would become an agro institution where we would have at least 10 kinds of livestock farming and 5 kinds of crop farming going on there.
Wow. That is awesome! How long have you been in the poultry farm business? And using the money to expand your current business is a great idea.

For me I would use this money for different things, rather than just startup a single business. Converting this amount to our local currency would go a long way. The first thing I would do is keep one or two thousand dollars aside. The I would invest in having my own house and an office where I won't have to worry about paying for rent in the future. I will also invest in buying some machines for my graphic and customized items business, while I make other investments.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member