What you wanted to be as an adult?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
Back then as a kid i had a lot of dreams, one thing i wanted to be as a kind was a structural engineer but as time went on reality kicked in. I came to realize i was not really that good in most science subjects, especially the ones that had to do with calculations. In the end i studied political science and even had a degree to show for it but at the moment i am currently trying to build a business in graphic designing and photo/video editing. I may not be constructing houses, but i am definitely constructing designs 😂.
What's your own story though?

I wanted to live on interest, debt free, to travel far and wide, to own a mansion and build a good and reputable business. What I wanted seemed like a dream, but to dream is free. I have to believe and follow my dreams on what I wanted to be.

I always wanted work in big IT company. My inspiration is this building with big Oracle sign.
View attachment 103

I didn't accomplish my dream but I still have time.
Yes as long as there is time, and you have not given up on your dreams then it is extremely possible to achieve this dream. I wish you the very best and hope you get what you want with time

Airplanes fascinated me as a child, which is why I wanted to be a pilot. When I see airplanes up in the sky, I always wonder how it feels to fly that kind of thing.
You can still pursue your dream to become a pilot, so why not? You are still young to fight for your dream to become a pilot. My other dream was to become a flight stewardess, but my father disliked it so I obeyed him.

You can still pursue your dream to become a pilot, so why not? You are still young to fight for your dream to become a pilot. My other dream was to become a flight stewardess, but my father disliked it so I obeyed him.
My mother also didn't support my dream of becoming a pilot, even if my father said I should choose what I wanted; still, my mother has the last say, so that's why I pursued the career she wanted, which is finance. But I'm still planning to pursue this dream of mine once I finish my top priorities. As the saying goes, it's never too late to make our dreams come true, so I'm planning to pursue them in the future. You should pursue your dream as a flight stewardess and lawyer too. Being a flight stewardess and a lawyer sure suits you. 😊

I had always aspired to become a doctor, specifically a pediatrician or a gynecologist. To achieve my dream, I pursued a pre-med course. However, due to some health issues, I could not continue with it, and I had to shift to another course that was relatively less stressful.

13,113Threads
98,549Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member