• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What your most used app on your phone?

Facebook app is my favorite and most used app. I visited Facebook several times daily. Last few months, i want to uninstall the app because it seems am becoming addictive to the app. Honestly, am addicted to thecblue app.
Yes you can take a break and install it back later. I'm not big on any social media app.

Messenger is perhaps the most utilized app on my smartphone. I use it to communicate with my family and friends both locally and internationally. It's better than Viber and WhatsApp in my opinion. It is easier to use.
Yeah communication is very important as such an app for it would be used as much times as possible

I think my most used app is my chrome browser. I am always online most of the time doing one online gig or the other.
Yeah if you work online you need the chrome browser to help you gain access to almost all the earning sites online

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member