What's best in you people like?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
I think each of of us has something unique that makes people like us. People like us because they're not afraid and ashame to approach us because there's something they're attracted with and what is that in you? In my case, I have many friends and they like me because of my charm. I am also friendly. I listen to them when they talk and respect their ideas, beliefs, and regrets in life, What about you?

Yes we will always get loved and respected when we are good to our friends. I just love to be a good friend.
My friend like me because i respect them and i appreciate them and i don't like to insult or disrespect anyone, and since i want to be respected i really respect others boundary and i think that is why they like me.

Yes we will always get loved and respected when we are good to our friends. I just love to be a good friend.
Indeed, being a good person don't cost us any thing and having a good heart and having a good attitude will give us a lots of respect from others.

Many people like me because I am friendly and can be trusted to keep someone's personal secrets, like to joke when hanging out, always keep my promises, I also help people who need help.
Wow that's awesome my friend, yeah I sensed you're friendly, trustworthy and with sense of humor. These qualities attract people to like a person.

Wow that's awesome my friend, yeah I sensed you're friendly, trustworthy and with sense of humor. These qualities attract people to like a person.
But I always refuse if a friend borrows money, but I will donate money to friends even if the amount is smaller than what they want to borrow, because I think debt between friends can break friendships.

But I always refuse if a friend borrows money, but I will donate money to friends even if the amount is smaller than what they want to borrow, because I think debt between friends can break friendships.
Agree, that's my experience. My friend abused my kindness, he borrowed huge money from me and up to this time he didn't pay.

Agree, that's my experience. My friend abused my kindness, he borrowed huge money from me and up to this time he didn't pay.
If your friend has not yet paid his debt then the friendship will be broken, promises will be easy to say but very difficult to carry out. So it would be better if you avoided giving loans to friends.

If your friend has not yet paid his debt then the friendship will be broken, promises will be easy to say but very difficult to carry out. So it would be better if you avoided giving loans to friends.
Actually, he was my ex bf and I have learned that he spent the money for ticket buying for Australia with someone else. He borrowed $ 1, 600. I never knew about his motive. I was blind to know the truth and blinded with love to a wrong guy but we're in a relationship for 5 years. I just forget about it to move on.

I think they love me more because I never refuse help. Some of the people use it, but others really appreciate me for it and don't bother me about little things
That is so good to hear from you, many like us of we're helpful though others abused. The feeling is also good of help others despite no words thank you in return.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member