• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What's the best thing you like with computers?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.626075
Referral Credit
For me l like the way the computers displays things in a big screen displays and the flexibility on execution of the online tasks. They are very ideally in most writing tasks like content writing among other ventures for short time possible.

For me l like the way the computers displays things in a big screen displays and the flexibility on execution of the online tasks. They are very ideally in most writing tasks like content writing among other ventures for short time possible.
The computer is the best device that has made day to day life easier like saving files, formating documents and get lot if information connecting it to the internet.

What I like most is that such a small device can do many important things for us. For example, you can study and work, and I think it would not be easy to do this on a smartphone

I completely agree with you. It is captivating to witness the power of small devices that can execute multiple tasks. With advancements in technology, I am earnestly predicting the launching of new breakthroughs.

One of the best things I like about computers is how it gives me the ability to not only work from home for a living but to also meet many different people online and be able to share my thoughts and help others online.

I also like that I can make so many friends through my computer online as well as keep in contact with family and friends no matter where they are in the world :)

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member