• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What's the recommended business idea for my small capital?

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
I have my own personal offline work. Due to the high rate of food stuffs and everything, i wanted to startup a small scale business with my little capital of 50k. I've been thinking with feae inside me if I'll be able to succeed in this. What's your recommended business idea i can start with that amount and succeed?

You can as well start affiliate marketing
It is a good business if you know about it

You didn't specify the currency but you can start an agency banking service with a small amount. All you need is small liquid capital which you can use to grow from.

At the moment it would be very hard to start any business with that amount if it's in naira, you can setup an indoor kitchen if you are good in cooking, then grow the business form there.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member