What's your dinner?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.504150
Referral Credit
It's evening here now and it's dinner time. As usual my favorite dinner are grilled tuna fish with chili sauce, deep fried chicken wings and feet and spinach salad. I eat in moderation every dinner time Thanks for reading, sharing is caring What's yours?

Last edited:
I agree with you, even the difficulty, and even the joy and happiness, they have a lesson to teach us the problem is, do we learn this lessons
Yes, it's lesson learned despite this we need to eat the right food to combat the worst ordeal of life.

It's evening here now and it's dinner time. As usual my favorite dinner are grilled tuna fish with chili sauce, deep fried chicken wings and feet and spinach salad. I eat in moderation every dinner time Thanks for reading, sharing is caring What's yours?
That was quite a feast! Your dinner was amazing, especially the grilled tuna with chili sauce and spinach salad. Yummy! On the other hand, I had sinigang na bangus for my last night's dinner. Hehe

That was quite a feast! Your dinner was amazing, especially the grilled tuna with chili sauce and spinach salad. Yummy! On the other hand, I had sinigang na bangus for my last night's dinner. Hehe
I love sinigang but not bangus. I don't eat that fish after someone told me about what they feed to bangus, but before I heard about the food they fed to that first I ate it's paksiw.

I love sinigang but not bangus. I don't eat that fish after someone told me about what they feed to bangus, but before I heard about the food they fed to that first I ate it's paksiw.

I think I do not want to know what they feed to milkfish. LOL. I do not eat it often, though.

I think I do not want to know what they feed to milkfish. LOL. I do not eat it often, though.
That's good because what we won't know won't hurt us. There are also many fishes here to choose from.

I really like to cook quick dishes, for example, pasta is very quick for me and also very tasty, because I have several signature recipes
That's a good technique cooking what you love and your option is also nutritious, good for the health.

I didn't really eat anything yesterday evening other than some crackers biscuits that's all. Was not really that hungry.
Don't slip meal that's one cause of cancer of the intestine. Every three hours our large intestine digests and if nothing to digest the intestines are grinding each other causing bruise. That's what happened to my dad he died due to cancer of the large intestine, he always ate late when he was assigned to a far place as a military official. 😞

I really like to cook quick dishes, for example, pasta is very quick for me and also very tasty, because I have several signature recipes

Wow. Pasta sounds good to me. I had carbonara for lunch just the other day.

Don't slip meal that's one cause of cancer of the intestine. Every three hours our large intestine digests and if nothing to digest the intestines are grinding each other causing bruise. That's what happened to my dad he died due to cancer of the large intestine, he always ate late when he was assigned to a far place as a military official. 😞
Oh wow, am really sorry to hear this though. I we try my best not to skip meals.

Oh wow, am really sorry to hear this though. I we try my best not to skip meals.
Don't forget to do it It's for your own good. Skipping a meal is also one cause of getting sick of ulcer.

Don't forget to do it It's for your own good. Skipping a meal is also one cause of getting sick of ulcer.
Yes that's true, though the reason I skipped a meal yesterday was cause I was still Abit full from the rice I ate during the day.

Yes that's true, though the reason I skipped a meal yesterday was cause I was still Abit full from the rice I ate during the day.
No wonder, your appetite disappeared. It's best not to skip a meal though. Eating rice gives us many hours energy. We're always on the go.

13,123Threads
98,597Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member