• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What's your experience being a bread winner? How do you manage your finances?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Are you a bread winner in your family? How do you feel? Are you afraid that you can't manage and can't able to provide your family with their daily needs especially food and emergency money?

To be honest, I became a bread winner when my sister's husband left her for another woman. She felt crashed and I felt the same. That happened when I was a newly hired employee. It's indeed true that everything happens for a reason because after graduation the next day, I got a job while my sister lost a husband.

I am strong and I try my very best to support my sister with the best of my ability. Apart from my job, I worked as an insurance agent and there I closed many clients that I was able to hit a jackpot closing many to get insured. I received a commission in 5 months, half a million.

I bought two second hand cars Nissan one for me and the other for my beloved sister. And then she moved on and got a very good job as a bank teller. She's an MBA.

In conclusion, let's never give up but surrender our struggles of life to God. God said : 'Knock and you will find', and 'Ask and you will be given.'

Are you a bread winner in your family? How do you feel? Are you afraid that you can't manage and can't able to provide your family with their daily needs especially food and emergency money?

To be honest, I became a bread winner when my sister's husband left her for another woman. She felt crashed and I felt the same. That happened when I was a newly hired employee. It's indeed true that everything happens for a reason because after graduation the next day, I got a job while my sister lost a husband.

I am strong and I try my very best to support my sister with the best of my ability. Apart from my job, I worked as an insurance agent and there I closed many clients that I was able to hit a jackpot closing many to get insured. I received a commission in 5 months, half a million.

I bought two second hand cars Nissan one for me and the other for my beloved sister. And then she moved on and got a very good job as a bank teller. She's an MBA.

In conclusion, let's never give up but surrender our struggles of life to God. God said : 'Knock and you will find', and 'Ask and you will be given.'
You struggle was very encouraging and God was with you. I tried to become the bread winner of my family but never could. Luck never favored me. I worked and earned but that was never enough to run a family.

You struggle was very encouraging and God was with you. I tried to become the bread winner of my family but never could. Luck never favored me. I worked and earned but that was never enough to run a family.
I thanked God for the blessings and guidance. I am also thankful of being an extrovert, if not, I can't surely face and talk to prospects to get insured.

I am the breadwinner, and it is not easy. LOL. Sometimes I don't know how to make ends meet, but I refuse to give up.
To be the bread winner is not funny as far as my experience is concerned, however, I noticed that the time I was the bread winner, I felt it was a challenge on me. It's proven they I can feed even 5 mouths with my earnings alone. God sided me all the time and led me to the right where I could earn more. Thank you my love, Lord 🙏🙏🙏.

I thanked God for the blessings and guidance. I am also thankful of being an extrovert, if not, I can't surely face and talk to prospects to get insured.
I do have a health insurance but my son pays for it. I only manage myself with my family pension which the government is paying after my husband's death.

I do have a health insurance but my son pays for it. I only manage myself with my family pension which the government is paying after my husband's death.
You're lucky to have a thoughtful son. Not all sons care their mom's. Hoping your pension wasn't claimed by your in laws.

You're lucky to have a thoughtful son. Not all sons care their mom's. Hoping your pension wasn't claimed by your in laws.
That's not the rule in India. It's the wife who gets the family pension. It's only if a person is a bachelor and a government employee he can request the government to give his pension as family pension to his dependent mom or sister or unemployed brother.

That's not the rule in India. It's the wife who gets the family pension. It's only if a person is a bachelor and a government employee he can request the government to give his pension as family pension to his dependent mom or sister or unemployed brother.
I thought your in laws were too greedy enough, but of course, they can't claim. They'll be adjudged as impostors.

Oh wow mate, you are a strong lady. See how you turn things around. Being a bread winner is no beans now in my country but we are getting by. This is why we don't need to lend on any man.
We can manage without a man in our lives. We know how to find money as long as we have income and know-how of earning prowess, then there is no reason to feel insecure.

We can manage without a man in our lives. We know how to find money as long as we have income and know-how of earning prowess, then there is no reason to feel insecure.
You are right we just have to make our money even as a female. You would do better this way

You are right we just have to make our money even as a female. You would do better this way
There's women empowerment, and we can even outsmart men in money - making, lol. We can also build wealth.

There's women empowerment, and we can even outsmart men in money - making, lol. We can also build wealth.
I like that women are having great mindsets now. We can definitely build our wealth. You just need to work hard and be dedicated and you would be high flying.

I like that women are having great mindsets now. We can definitely build our wealth. You just need to work hard and be dedicated and you would be high flying.
That is so right, we also have the energy and the synergy to prove to men that we can even outsmart them, lol. Some women are good at money-making too.

That is so right, we also have the energy and the synergy to prove to men that we can even outsmart them, lol. Some women are good at money-making too.
Yes, women are becoming better bread winners now. You just get the right training and get a high paying job and taking care of the family well become very possible. We need to keep it up for ourselves

Yes, women are becoming better bread winners now. You just get the right training and get a high paying job and taking care of the family well become very possible. We need to keep it up for ourselves
We just plan it well to avoid stress, especially for those who have kids. Working online is also helpful to moms who have kids while the husband is at the office or business. It also eases the boredom of being at home all the time.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member