What's your experience with donating blood?

Ladyhawk

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.605000
Referral Credit
Who among you here has donated blood? I'm a blood type B+, and I want to donate blood whenever there is a bloodletting activity in our community. It just happened to me—not just once, twice, but five times. I was not given the opportunity to donate because whenever there was a bloodletting activity, I also had my monthly period, so they did not allow me to draw blood.

Who among you here has donated blood? I'm a blood type B+, and I want to donate blood whenever there is a bloodletting activity in our community. It just happened to me—not just once, twice, but five times. I was not given the opportunity to donate because whenever there was a bloodletting activity, I also had my monthly period, so they did not allow me to draw blood.
Since i am a health professional i donate blood most of the time, in my workplace there is a campaign and in order to motivate others to give blood we the staff members have to give first and show them that its normal thing and will not harm them, but to speak the truth i remember the first time i gave blood i get nausea and vertigo and i was so scared, but now its a normal thing, and yeah i am A+

I have never had the opportunity to donate blood for either charity or even any issue. The closest I have had to blood being drawn from me is when they took samples for me for testing.

I have never donated blood to anyone before and I don’t know how it feels

13,206Threads
99,078Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member