What's your favorite activity for your birthday?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.495425
Referral Credit
What do you like doing for your birthday? Are you the type that likes throwing birthday parties, or are you the going out time. For me i usually prefer staying indoors but buying all the things i need then watching a good movie, then spending time with my loved one is also a must.

Going out to eat and hanging out with the people that I adore and love 😍

What do you like doing for your birthday? Are you the type that likes throwing birthday parties, or are you the going out time. For me i usually prefer staying indoors but buying all the things i need then watching a good movie, then spending time with my loved one is also a must.
I prepare some delicacies if my son is with me. He is with me on most of my birthdays.

Any plan with my partner, friends or my family is fine, whether it's going to dinner, a movie, or any other plan, as long as it's accompanied by people I love, I don't particularly care about the plan.

I don't remember the last time a celebrate my birthday, i am not much of a birthday guy, i don't give a especially attention on my birthday most of the time i forget the day that it was my birthday and after it passes i remember that i forget the day i born and lough about it.

Whenever I celebrate my birthday, I either treat myself to something I badly want to buy or travel somewhere.
Post automatically merged:

I prepare some delicacies if my son is with me. He is with me on most of my birthdays.
wow @aninditasen . that's a nice way to celebrate a birthday.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member