What's your favorite cryptocurrency exchange website?

Heatman

Newcomer
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.168000
Referral Credit
The two main cryptocurrency exchange website to the best of my knowledge is Coinbase and Binance. They are both the most secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is an American company while Binance originated from China but it pulled out from the mainland in 2017 during a regulatory crackdown on cryptocurrency.

Which one have been the best cryptocurrency exchange that you have used?

Binance have revolutionized cryptocurrency and have continued to dorminate the industry since last 4 years. Binance have a very simple and easy to understand platform. Secondly, the site is super secured and have never been down for a 30 minutes. Binance is my favorite and will continue because it is user friendly.

I use a lesser-known platform known as "Exchanging". It is a pretty legitimate platform and it offers an instant exchange when it comes to converting or swapping cryptocurrencies. However, it must be noted that it is an exchange, not a trading platform like Binance. You can say that it is pretty similar to Changelly, which is also a exchanging platform.

I like Binance. I have been using it since 2020 and I am really happy with the features offered by Binance. recently, I started using KuCoin and so far my experience has been good. The only issue I have with Kucoin is there are no customers for P2P trading in my location.

My favorite crypto exchange to this day is Kraken, due to its ease of use, extensive trading options, low fees, fast withdrawals to fiat in my bank account, its security, and everything in general, I also quite like Coinbase, but I'll stick with Kraken in the first position.

I have been hearing people talk about binance, i have an account but i have never made use of it, i still find the platform rather confusing. For now i am using luno and roqqu.

Binance is the best crypto exchangine site for me, its easy fast and have good offers, of course coinbase have good wallet but they don't allowe me to exchange my coins due to my location, they chose locations for there survice and they only allowe me to hold my coins, no more than that, but binance don't even restrict my use i have been using it for long time, and the best thing is that i can exchange new coins and that is best.

Although I have several trusted crypto exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance. Both are very good and safe, also insure user assets, of course they have their own advantages and disadvantages, preference will depend on your location to access the exchange, Coinbase prioritizes users from the US and Europe.

Coinbase shut down operations in the country due to reduced demand, so I was forced to open a binance account. I also have a Kucoin account which I used to receive payment for writing work.

Coinbase shut down operations in the country due to reduced demand, so I was forced to open a binance account. I also have a Kucoin account which I used to receive payment for writing work.
Yeah coinbase also closed in my country i was so mad, and they told me to use counbase wallet, and personally i use binance and bybit which is similar with binance.

I don't know why most people use Coinbase because for me it is a very inconvenient exchange and it is also not well known in my region. I now use Baybit most often
I agree with you, we have to choose a crypto exchange that is suitable and friendly for us, although many people choose Binance but this crypto exchange is often banned so I can't access it every time, Coinbase will be more suitable for American and European citizens, for countries others cannot use all the existing features.

Binance was fairly good in its services and features. Now Binance, Coinbase and other exchanges are not available, the largest crypto exchange in India is not crediting the $6 which I received from a customer, so I am wasting my time again researching the crypto exchanges and wallets.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member