What's your favorite movie snack?

Big bag of potato chips. Popcorn chicken sounds delicious. I would also like Coke but my parents don't like me drinking softdrinks

Hehe, my favorite is anything eatable. I don't really have a specific snacks, whatever i can come across, that's what i eat. Though most times i do prefer eating snacks.

I remember my childhood when we used to go to see movies on Cinema, sometimes our main hidden happiness and interest were remaining in snack in interval, so we used to purchase burger, roll cream popcorn and fanta and rest of the time we eat see and enjoy.

Mine is popcorn I can be so immersed in the movie that I don't even realize I've eaten all the popcorn :eek:
I like fried peanuts, nachos and coke. I'm used to having something my mouth is busy while watching my favorite movie.

Watching movies always comes with something to snack on to make it more enjoyable, especially if you're binge-watching.

For me, I like fries, nachos, popcorn chicken, and, of course, unlimited Pepsi.

How about you?😊
It has been the good old popcorn for me. I just like those that are really spicy and I can see different movies all day

Watching movies always comes with something to snack on to make it more enjoyable, especially if you're binge-watching.

How about you?😊
My favorite movie snacks would be popcorn something chocolate and can’t forget a drink and plenty of napkins for your hands from the popcorn

I like popcorn. That's about it. Well, some people like pizza and wings for a game and that would hit the spot for a movie watched at home, not the theater.

How about you?😊
Popcorn and soda

I like popcorn. That's about it. Well, some people like pizza and wings for a game and that would hit the spot for a movie watched at home, not the theater.
Right I agree pizza and wing’s definitely for at home movie night. I always have popcorn when we watch movies at
Home.

If i am in my home watching movie then any food is good for my and my movie time, i really enjoy any movies while watching movies, but if i am in the cinema then popcorn would be good.
Yes it is always popcorn for those In the cinema. it does help to keep one entertained though.

If i am in my home watching movie then any food is good for my and my movie time, i really enjoy any movies while watching movies, but if i am in the cinema then popcorn would be good.
I always eat popcorn when watching movies it does not matter if I am at home or theater.

13,101Threads
98,495Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member