What's your favorite weather?

I love cloudy days ☁️. I love how peaceful and calming it is, and it also gives me those aesthetic vibes.

What about you?😊
Oh man i really really love the cloudy days it gives me some good time, but i don't like to work when its cloudy all i want is get in to my bed and watch some good movies,

I like when it's winter and it's snowing heavily it's just a vibe Also I enjoy summer or spring
You are lucky to live in many seasons, there is winter and snow, especially as Christmas approaches, the cold atmosphere will be increasingly felt in your bones. In my country there are only two seasons, rainy and dry.

Cloudy days, especially accompanied by light drizzle, will make us lazy to work, especially if our eyes are still sleepy and the roads are jammed in the morning. I love sunny weather and the excitement of life in the morning.
That is what i really love, small raid sound is the perfect thing for me, i will stop my work and get in to my bed and get comfortable then try to watch movies and sleep.

Excluding the rainy days but above all the sultry summer heat which I really can't stand, I take the rest as good.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member