What's your first business?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
I started doing business at age 11 and my profit was saved in the bank. I was assisted by my elder sister to open a bank account. I was so inspired and my small business continued. I sold candies and ice candies at home beside our garage. I liked to always have money, My next business was to join a Band Group where I played rock music. We're all girls. I was college that time and while having it I also invested Bagrass and earned 2 million pesos after 8 years of waiting. I sold 2000 Bagrass trees to a foreigner and the money was saved and one half of the sales was shared to my beloved family. The business that I have now is milk tea selling business. What's yours?

My first business that l started was the hawking of the green vegetables on that l hand pick on my garden. However l started small, the business grew so fast.
That's pretty impressive, are you still doing this business or have you moved on to something else?

That's a young age! I began doing business at the age of 17. I worked as an online seller. It helped me fund my college studies. After that, I worked as a full-time blogger.
Are you still doing that business selling online? You should have continued it and at the same time blogging. You can create a good passive income.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member