What's your plan for Christmas 2023 period

I am making a huge loss this year because of a major domain ownership, financial fraud in the internet sector here. So I will continue trying to get justice and also work since the government refuses to correct its records.

To be honest all i want from Christmas on this year is to take a rest and to have some good time with my parents and with my families and take some time to get some sleep, because this year i was so busy and every time i sleep on midnight so getting good sleep will help me.

To be honest all i want from Christmas on this year is to take a rest and to have some good time with my parents and with my families and take some time to get some sleep, because this year i was so busy and every time i sleep on midnight so getting good sleep will help me.
Yeah it is family over everything. You would have a good time even when it comes to taking the needed break.

Yeah it is family over everything. You would have a good time even when it comes to taking the needed break.
You are so right, families are more than everything for me, they have everything and they can make us feel good about our self and it is best to have some good time with them and spend time with them also make them so happy.

My plans are to go down to my hometown and see my family and close friends and spend the holidays there, I will have to travel almost 600kms, but I don't care :)

For me at the moment i do not have any plan though. I am just hoping i am able to make some sales that would help me have some extra cash. Maybe i would just focus on movies i would watch, cause i dont think i would want to go out.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member