allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
Bull run year is at the corner and so make people have plans of buying cryptocurrency with good potential. What's your plans?

Currently the price of Btc has reached above $40k, but it is estimated that the price of Bitcoin will also fall before and after the halving, so currently my plan is to sell/exchange with stablecoins around 10 to 15% of the Bitcoin portfolio, and from history it is likely Btc will jump and form a new ATH in 2025.

Since most of my crypto is from the payment I receive, I plan to convert at least some of the income into stable coins when the price of BTC will peak, so that I do not lose money when the price falls.

Since most of my crypto is from the payment I receive, I plan to convert at least some of the income into stable coins when the price of BTC will peak, so that I do not lose money when the price falls.
That's a good idea, if you intend to convert BTC to stablecoin when the price reaches its peak, so that when the price falls you can cover the stablecoin back to BTC and you will get more Bitcoin.

On my own I will make sure that I will put more power and more ability to know the new coming platform and unfastened them very well for the bull run years that's my plans.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member