When Did You Realize That Saving Money is Essential?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I realized the importance of saving money when I started working. However, there are times when I can't save because I have responsibilities. I have to help my parents, pay bills, do the groceries, buy maintenance medicines, and so on. Gladly, I was able to save more when the pandemic began. I stopped buying items that can't be of help.

I realized the importance of saving money when I started working. However, there are times when I can't save because I have responsibilities. I have to help my parents, pay bills, do the groceries, buy maintenance medicines, and so on. Gladly, I was able to save more when the pandemic began. I stopped buying items that can't be of help.
I started saving money once I started managing finances after marriage. I saved better after I started working.

I realized that saving is essential when I started taking some responsibility, taking care of myself, buying my needs and others, aren’t been I didn’t save where would I get money to take care of myself. Saving is essential.

I realized that saving is essential when I started taking some responsibility, taking care of myself, buying my needs and others, aren’t been I didn’t save where would I get money to take care of myself. Saving is essential.
You're right there bro, Saving money is very essential and crucial because we're all growing big everyday. So saving money will help us stay independent.

Sure bro, no need to panic or asking parents for money we’re growing up everyday. Saving money will help us to be independent. At time we can even use our saving to help others

Sure bro, no need to panic or asking parents for money we’re growing up everyday. Saving money will help us to be independent. At time we can even use our saving to help others
Yes, like me i don't feel comfortable asking for my parents for money because that show's immaturity which i don't like. Our savings too can help others as you said. Do you have any savings bro?

When i start my own life i realize that saving is mandatory thing, when i get my first salary i finished it with a week by buying cloth and other things then i was in real hard time till i get the next salary.
it is important to have savings because we don't know what can happen later.
Post automatically merged:

I started saving money once I started managing finances after marriage. I saved better after I started working.
That is great. You know your priorities. :)

Correct. I do not like asking for money from my parents. Saving money can help you become independent and avoid hurting your pocket in the future.

it is important to have savings because we don't know what can happen later.
You are right, we don't know what will happen in the future and it is hard to survive without money so it is better to save even if it is small money.

You are right, we don't know what will happen in the future and it is hard to survive without money so it is better to save even if it is small money.

Yes, we don’t know what the future holds. It is better to be prepared at all times. Without money, it is impossible to survive.

Yes, we don’t know what the future holds. It is better to be prepared at all times. Without money, it is impossible to survive.
Especially now a days money is very mandatory, nothing will be possible without having a money.

For me, I realized that saving money was important when I got hospitalized. Even though the hospital bills were free from my insurance, we still need money for our daily expenses. How much we earn, we should set aside for our savings so that when times come of difficulty, we have something to get in our pocket.

I started saving when I was 11 years old and that was the starting point of my understanding of how valuable money is and how necessary is saving.
Yes, your dad taught you to save. I admire your dad for that!

For me, I realized that saving money was important when I got hospitalized. Even though the hospital bills were free from my insurance, we still need money for our daily expenses. How much we earn, we should set aside for our savings so that when times come of difficulty, we have something to get in our pocket.
Likewise. I was hospitalized, and practically all of my money went into hospital bills. I even had to ask help from my dad, which is something I never want to do again. This is why I decided to save money and make some investments.

I think saving money in the bank is a loss, in my country banks don't give interest for all types of savings, even deposit interest is very low so the value of the money we have will decrease, so even though I have several bank accounts, they are only for ease of transactions, not for savings. , it is better for us to allocate it to investment instruments.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member