Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.613063
Referral Credit
I started saving money during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic. It made me realize the importance of saving and avoiding unnecessary expenses that would not benefit my life. I have continued saving since then, even though the amount may not be substantial. When did you start saving? I am happy that I made some realizations and saved some money in my bank.

I can say that l don't have a continued saving streak because l don't have a good source of money.
The time comes that you will have much money in the bank. Let us never lose hope especially in your case, you're a hardworking guy.

I started saving late and I repent for it. I also starting investing in share market 2 years ago and realise that I should have started it much earlier, may be I might have earned 1000s $ by now
It's still not late. Retirement is still far from today. You can still multiply your savings and acquire assets. Just be persistent and consistent.

I've been saving for almost 10 years, I wish I had started even earlier, but I'm still very young and I started doing it quite young so I'm happy.

I've been saving for almost 10 years, I wish I had started even earlier, but I'm still very young and I started doing it quite young so I'm happy.

I started another savings plan this year but some issues came up that I had to use it. I have started another savings plan and there is every possibility that I might use from it next month.

12,118Threads
93,331Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member