When Do You Plan to Retire?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
I don't think I'll be able to retire anytime soon because I don't have enough money in savings. In addition, I must help my parents. And I'm not sure if such a thing exists in the online world. I believe it only applies to individuals who work in an office. I will work online as long as there is internet access and I am able to type and think clearly.

I don't think I'll be able to retire anytime soon because I don't have enough money in savings. In addition, I must help my parents. And I'm not sure if such a thing exists in the online world. I believe it only applies to individuals who work in an office. I will work online as long as there is internet access and I am able to type and think clearly.
Plan to Retire should be done for the long term of 20 years to 30 years, so that you will have plenty of time to accumulate money either saved in the bank or in the form of investment instruments. Having a pension fund is not only for those who work in the office, but freelancers who work online can also collect pension funds. There's nothing wrong with helping your parents, but you can also save money little by little which is important to do continuously.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member