• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

When do you stop working online because of extremely low income?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Though the girlfriends, relatives and associates of top government employees do not do any computer work, they get credit and monthly government salary only for making fake claims using the robbed data of online workers, investors, with the help of top tech, internet companies. The online worker can usually make only a dollar or less despite working for a few hours which is far less than what other semi-literate workers are making. So tired of the slavery, some online workers are reducing the time they spend online. Have you stopped working online for a week or more because of the extremely low income, slavery?

I would only stop if I do not have enough time. No matter how small the money might be, it's still something.
It depends to a large extent on your priorities. Last week I had access to a house for removing the items I kept there for a limited period of time , so I did not do much computer work .

Nothing can stop me from working online as I just enjoy picking my device and working away. I like it that way
My salute to you, mate. Those who experience low income on posting, it's their fault. How could they earn desirably if they only comment 2 or 4 posts. That's absurd. Post more and earn more.

It would depend on what is your purpose of working online. Money making was never my priority for being online. I am here for extra money and productive engagement. Also, I love to share and learn on forums. So, as long as there's little money, I will not quit it.

If you want to have a high income, of course you must have qualified skills and experiences, but because I don't have special online skills, I do what I can do like joining our forum site will learn a lot from the content of other members, so money is not the main goal if We don't have skills and experiences.

I don't really think that is a good thing to do. You don't go on expending energy on things that don't really translate value.
I would only stop if I do not have enough time. No matter how small the money might be, it's still something.

My salute to you, mate. Those who experience low income on posting, it's their fault. How could they earn desirably if they only comment 2 or 4 posts. That's absurd. Post more and earn more.
That's right when you are into a thing you need to know how it works best. To make more money from posting. you need to post more

That's right when you are into a thing you need to know how it works best. To make more money from posting. you need to post more
There's no laziness once desire something. What is needed in a posting forum is consistency. If we don't have this the more dislikeness to feel.

There's no laziness once desire something. What is needed in a posting forum is consistency. If we don't have this the more dislikeness to feel.
Yes, mate I know this and I have used it to my advantage. There's no laziness with posting

Yes, mate I know this and I have used it to my advantage. There's no laziness with posting
Yeah, there's no laziness in posting. We're doing it because we're paid unless not. It's also s good exercise for our brain.

12,090Threads
93,194Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member