• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

When do you think is the right time to start investing?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Are you afraid to invest, or you are not yet ready? Why are you not ready, is there something that bothers your interest in investing? Well, should you desire to invest, do what you believe is right but first and foremost, you need to plan well, know if you have a passion for it, know what to invest, and state your goals clearly. Try to match your goals with your strategic plans. Aldo, do not forget to check your capital if sufficient or not so that you can adjust your intended investment. Apply estimations and calculations if you can get the figures we call profit. When you do all these, then you are ready to invest. This was what I did before I started my investment in long-term Mutual Funds and Stocks. What can you say?

In my opinion, the right time to invest is when we can make money, not depend on our parents. That's where we have to start being disciplined and frugal. Start investing with instruments that we already know or master, such as gold, deposits, government bonds, etc.

Your suggestions are also potential ways to start investing. Others may not be ready because of capital. In my case, after I saved much, I started investing in Mutual Funds and then in stocks. I plan to invest again in Mahogany trees.

In my opinion, the right time to invest is when we can make money, not depend on our parents. That's where we have to start being disciplined and frugal. Start investing with instruments that we already know or master, such as gold, deposits, government bonds, etc.
You are so right, we have to wait for the right time. Let us not depend on our parents for capital but rather save and when saving is enough, that's the best time to start investing.

Personally I believe there is no right time to start an investment, whenever you have the capital or resources to start its the right time.

Yes, that is right. When you have the resources, you can start investing right away. I am fairly new to stock investing and I hope I'd be able to make some profits later.

The best time to start investing is the time we start making money. Investing should start once we make some money. Investing should be something we must do consistently.
Agree, we cannot start to invest without capital, so the best thing to do is to work double and save more to start ASAP once savings are sufficient.

12,085Threads
93,134Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member