When is it advisable to take a loan?

It's better to never take loan and try your best to manage things on your own ways. Spend less but be your own. The end point is when you want to start a business and don't have any other way to get money and you remain sure as you'll get success then you can ask for loan.

Do not borrow when you are desperate and have no other options because it will end very sadly. It is necessary to weigh all the problems and try to solve without loans and the like. Because in this state you will accept funds even on unfavorable terms

Loaning is a scary thinh. It kills our income and destroys our reputations in case failed to pay in successive months.
It's best to avoid loaning. Save first and let the savings accumulate for an intended purpose.

Last edited:
When do you actually take a loan. I always believe that it is good to stay away from borrowing and incurring debts but situation might warrant the borrow, what situation do you think it's appropriate?
It's advisable to take a loan if the business.plans on expanding... The loan must be for developmental purposes and will.increase the sales and profits of the business...It shouldn't be used to acquire non earning assets.

Though I am not a fan of taking a loan, but I think when you are at a situation where you desperately need cash in flow. This would be the best time.
That surely happens when the worst comes to worst or else get starved. If you believe it is the answer to your financial problem, then proceed.

When you are desperate to find money to finance your business or your personal life, it's time to take out a loan. When you take out a loan, make sure you are able to pay it off. Otherwise, you'll go broke. I know there are many young people who take out loans to hold a lavish wedding party, or travel. I find it difficult to understand.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member