• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

When is the best time to buy the bitcoin?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
l think that it's very hard to say when you can buy the bitcoin. This is because the bitcoin market changes very frequently.
Although there are so many tools available in the market which can predict the future of the bitcoin, but again the prediction can't always be true. So it's a matter of making a decision on the investing in what you can afford to loose.
What's your take?

In my opinion, the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin is buy the dip, where the Bitcoin price corrects or crashes. Apart from that, you can also monitor Bitcoin history, as generally after a few days of halving the BTC price will correct, so this is an opportunity to buy BTC.

If you want to make money quickly, then you need to buy when everyone is afraid and says that the price will fall and that bitcoin is a scam, because it often happens when the price decreases a lot, but for the long term, you can buy at any time, even at the highest point

Buy and hold.

Buy when the prices are relatively low and hold it as long as you feel comfortable with doing so.
Yeah that's the best bet and I do this a lot When the price is low you can buy and hold still the price goes up again

l think that it's very hard to say when you can buy the bitcoin. This is because the bitcoin market changes very frequently.
Although there are so many tools available in the market which can predict the future of the bitcoin, but again the prediction can't always be true. So it's a matter of making a decision on the investing in what you can afford to loose.
What's your take?
It depends on how you manage your cryptocurrency portfolio. It's still gutfeel for me or the lost horse method. If the price had gone down one must check if that price may be the lowest or highest over a period of time.

Apart from buying when the price of Bitcoin falls, we can also apply the DCA method to reduce the risk of loss, but whales always seem to buy in large amounts or the lump sum method.
It's in the volume that one can realize significant profit. The crypto is so volatile that small amount of investment is negligible.

As a buyer of Bitcoin, I follow a simple method of acquiring the cryptocurrency when its value is low. This means that I keep a close eye on the market and observe the fluctuations in Bitcoin's price. Whenever I feel that the price has dropped greatly, I make a purchase.

For me there is no better time than now, every time you ask yourself that question you are missing the opportunity to accumulate Bitcoin, but if what you want is a good strategy to buy at average fiat cost, then wait until the price is "low" during any event of uncertainty.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member