When it comes to Dating, is it better to be Older or Younger?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.801063
Referral Credit
People have their preferences. They want to date older men or women because they think they are more mature, stable, and so on. While the others prefer to date the younger ones because they think they are fun to be with. As for me, I prefer older. I dated younger individuals before, but most of them are kind of immature. How about you?

I will have you do what you want, I might also tell you, whoever is older, it's not really a concern, the concern is significant age difference and immaturity. However, age is simply a number! What is most important is compatibility and shared values.
Yes, but people have preferences. Some go for older and yet still immature. That is why it is essential that you have the same wavelength.
Post automatically merged:

I like a women the same age as me, because we will have a lots of things in common and also we will enjoy similar things.
Yes, most people prefer that because they have a lot of things in common. They want nearly the same things.

Last edited:
It's based on preference, for me I have never fallen for someone older than me before, but that's not to say it not possible. I normally prefer does around my age or younger.

13,200Threads
99,030Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member