When Someone Said Sorry, Do You Forgive Right Away?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
It depends on the gravity of the mistake. LOL. If it is unacceptable, I will not forgive right away. It will take some time to forgive that person, especially if he or she disrespects my boundaries. On the other hand, if it is a petty issue, then I will forgive as soon as possible. How about you?

I don't mind forgiving peoples, even if they don't apologize i forgive them anyway, its better to forgive and move on than holding in.
Good for you. Are you an empath?
Post automatically merged:

Yes I do as those words comes from a place of regrets. So if one is remorseful why not. I would forgive.
Good for you, Augusta. Glad to hear that it is easy for you to forgive people.

It depends on the gravity of the mistake committed against my will, if it is somewhat harsh, sorry is not enough for me. I just walk away and never say a word.
Yes, better to walk away and do not talk to that person anymore. LOL

Good for you. Are you an empath?

Good for you, Augusta. Glad to hear that it is easy for you to forgive people.

Yes, better to walk away and do not talk to that person anymore. LOL
Correct, I shall tell myself that person does not exist,lol to please me and to ease my mind. The word sorry is shallow, we need the person to put his words into writing to make it authentic and not plastic.

If I see the person is really genuine about it then yes I we definitely forgive immediately. Though there are times where I still pretend am still angry.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member