When the next total solar eclipse is happening

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
It has been reported that for those that missed out on the latest phenomenon, the next full solar eclipse is in 2026 and will pass over the northern fringes of Greenland, Iceland and Spain.

But those in the US will have to wait a while as the next total eclipse will be in 2033 as an eclipse brushes Alaska and Russia.

Another one will happen In 2044, which will cross Greenland and western Canada, but a total solar eclipse will happen again on August 2045.

It seems no solar eclipse to happen In Asia. Well, anyway let's watch the video. I watched it but I wasn't thrilled 😁.
Lol, I'm sure you would have enjoyed the physical eye witness better. But hopefully it would happen in our different countries in the Future

Lol, I'm sure you would have enjoyed the physical eye witness better. But hopefully it would happen in our different countries in the Future
That is true and I no longer think about the solar eclipse. I am thinking about the heat index here. It is extremely hot here. All schools are back to online mode.

That is true and I no longer think about the solar eclipse. I am thinking about the heat index here. It is extremely hot here. All schools are back to online mode.
Mate, it is just hot everywhere. The temperature here is not favorable at all We just have to tolerate till it's subsides

Mate, it is just hot everywhere. The temperature here is not favorable at all We just have to tolerate till it's subsides
It's not easy the electric bill is huge $200 a month 😞. We can't also withstand the heat during sleep time.

It's not easy the electric bill is huge $200 a month 😞. We can't also withstand the heat during sleep time.
The high heat seems a global thing now. A lot of people are just complaining about the heat everywhere.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member