When to leave a relationship

Answering this question, although I have never had any romantic relationship and not even a girlfriend in my life, I could say that one relationship must end when the other person becomes too oppressive. For example, calls or texts the other partner too much as with acts of jealousy or worse, possessivity! So at this point I would call it really a toxic relationship!

Excuse me for a question dearest friend @Augusta , I don't want to be intrusive, I just wanted to ask you, if have you ever had romantic relationships in your life.
Thank you in advance.

Answering this question, although I have never had any romantic relationship and not even a girlfriend in my life, I could say that one relationship must end when the other person becomes too oppressive. For example, calls or texts the other partner too much as with acts of jealousy or worse, possessivity! So at this point I would call it really a toxic relationship!

Excuse me for a question dearest friend @Augusta , I don't want to be intrusive, I just wanted to ask you, if have you ever had romantic relationships in your life.
Thank you in advance.
Yeah I have dear friend. You can get into one it's never too late for anyone.

When we think that the relationship have no future and when the sad and bad part of the relationship is more then the use and good part, then that is the right time to stop it, when we starts to feel bad feeling when we thin about spending with out partner then it is better to end it.

When we think that the relationship have no future and when the sad and bad part of the relationship is more then the use and good part, then that is the right time to stop it, when we starts to feel bad feeling when we thin about spending with out partner then it is better to end it.
Yes when the relationship has no future and you know that the other person is a time waster. it's time to quit

Yes when the relationship has no future and you know that the other person is a time waster. it's time to quit
Yes, not having similar feelings for each other and not respecting each other and also not giving a time for a partner is also another reasons to end a relationship, if a person don't want to give us a time then it is better to find someone who will give us a time.

Yeah I have dear friend. You can get into one it's never too late for anyone.
I'm happy for you, my dearest friend. As for me, I'm honest, I never had the intention. Perhaps by choice or more than anything also due to my weird person that I am, so I decided to live single forever.
Thank you.

I'm happy for you, my dearest friend. As for me, I'm honest, I never had the intention. Perhaps by choice or more than anything also due to my weird person that I am, so I decided to live single forever.
Thank you.
Oh really it isn't really bad but there's still someone that can still like your weird personality just like that

Oh really it isn't really bad but there's still someone that can still like your weird personality just like that
Well, to tell the truth I have never even tried an approach with a girl even in my adolescence, I have always lived a secluded life with my parents. Excuse me, I don't want to go off topic, in case I'll send you a message in PVT, but now as you know I'm also in a very bad situation and I'll tell you that shortly for the crimes accused against me that you know, I'll be coming transferred back to prison to await for the trial. They said that house arrest is not enough punishment for me, so they want to "crush" me more! :cry: :cry:

Well, to tell the truth I have never even tried an approach with a girl even in my adolescence, I have always lived a secluded life with my parents. Excuse me, I don't want to go off topic, in case I'll send you a message in PVT, but now as you know I'm also in a very bad situation and I'll tell you that shortly for the crimes accused against me that you know, I'll be coming transferred back to prison to await for the trial. They said that house arrest is not enough punishment for me, so they want to "crush" me more! :cry: :cry:
Sorry about your ordeal. You just have to be strong and keep faith tou would overcome this.

Sorry about your ordeal. You just have to be strong and keep faith tou would overcome this.
Maybe, but we are talking about a time more or less equal to 20 years that I will have to spend locked up in prison! 😭😭Unfortunately my lawyer was unable to defend my cause! Now I certainly didn't pretend to be right but at least I would have hoped for a little more leniency...

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member