When to let go of a plan

When do you let go of a plan that seems not to be working for you. For me it should be when I have exhausted all avenues and it still not working. How about you?
That's right, I agree with you. I give up plans when I feel tired and hopeless, because what I do keeps failing and doesn't produce satisfactory results.

Personally before doing any thing i have to set a plan and study that plan if it will work for me or not and after studying and discussing with someone more experienced than me then i start the planned thing, but if i think it is not good plan and figured it out on my study then i will stop it then change it.

That's right, I agree with you. I give up plans when I feel tired and hopeless, because what I do keeps failing and doesn't produce satisfactory results.
As far as it is good not to give up easily but it is still good to know when to stop. You need to stop when you are failing all at it.

When a strategy regularly fails to provide the anticipated results, circumstances change dramatically, or a better chance arrives, abandon it. Flexibility is essential; if a strategy no longer corresponds with your aims or the changing situation, it may be time to rethink or abandon it.
I totally agree with you, it is always good to know when to kick out a plan . it would do one a whole world of good.

When you turn an idea into a plan, you have to carry out various analyzes and evaluations, future prospects, etc. and how to carry out the plan or actualize the plan. So if you have exhausted all avenues and it is still not working. This means you carry out the plan without going through the management process.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member