When was your last haircut?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I do not frequent the salon because I want my hair to grow longer. My most recent haircut took place in June 2022. It's been more than a year! Maybe I will get a trim next year. When was the last time you went to get your hair cut?

Since I am a man, I go to the barbershop every two weeks, and I like buzzcuts. If I don't visit the barbershop every two weeks, my hair starts to get messy, it starts to grow, and my hair line starts to be wavy.
Ohhh. I guess men have to go to the barbershop often to maintain their hairstyle or try a new one :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm on low cut already so I have mine every 3 months . I just give myself a new style.
That is nice. I guess I have to visit the salon now. LOL

I use to bab my hair every 3 or 4 days. I don't like seeing hair on my head. Once my hair comes out, it will be scratching me and i don't like to feel uncomfortable.
Oh, really? So, you have your own hair kit to do that, I suppose.

Yes, I figured. That is why there are many barbershops here in our area.
Yes, our barbershop is everywhere; even in one room, there are more than three barbers, but we are very loyal to our barber; lol, we don't go to another barbershop.

It has been long a barber trying to Barb my hair, do you know the reason? It's almost 4 years now I have not enter any barbing saloon to Barb hair. I have my own personal clippers and I do my shaving anyhow I want it.

It has been long a barber trying to Barb my hair, do you know the reason? It's almost 4 years now I have not enter any barbing saloon to Barb hair. I have my own personal clippers and I do my shaving anyhow I want it.
Oh, it's been a long time. Doing/styling your own hair is more practical. I want to learn how to trim my own hair to save money.

My last haircut was last year hehehe. Anyways on a more serious note, I believe my last haircut was late November though.
Do you have plans to go to the salon this year? As for me, yes. It is time to cut/style my long hair. LOL

I had my last haircut last week. I asked the barber to shave my head but he said to only use dos or tres I can't remember. LOL. My second time to have my head shaved.
Haha. Dos or tres? What are those? Are those clippers? Scissors? LOL

The razor being used. I don't know the term for it but the barber asked me if he will be using the dos or tres to trim my hair. I said to go ahead and shave it..
I see. I do not know what dos or tres mean. Hahaha. Maybe I will ask the barber when I decide to have an undercut. :LOL:

I used to go to the barbershop every 3 weeks, but I got tired of it and it took a lot of time, so now I have a hair clipper and I cut my hair bald and it takes very little time
Having a hair clipper can help save some money, and maintaining that hairstyle is more convenient.

Last week and it cost 6.5 euros. If I didn't it done last week or this, I would not be able get haircut next two weeks.
I see. So, it means you will be busy in the coming weeks. Good thing, you already had your much-needed haircut.

Last edited:
13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member