When you have to make a tough decision, do you base your decision on what is right or on your emotions?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Our emotions might influence us to make poor or even disastrous decisions. Some researchers claim that emotions influence 90% of human decision-making. But in order to make wise decisions, you also need to reduce your emotional sensitivity and increase your logical thinking by outlining the advantages and disadvantages of a difficult choice. Putting the facts down on paper might assist you in making the best choice, as opposed to relying just on your emotions.

For me, when making tough decisions, I try my best to have a calm mind and weigh carefully all the things involved in making my decision. I don't want regrets for making the wrong one, and I always have this attitude that I stick to what I decide. That's why the people who really know me call me a one-decision woman, because once I decide, my decision is final and cannot be changed.

When I was younger, I used to make decisions based on my emotions. However, as I have grown older, I have realized that it is not a good practice to make important decisions based on emotions because they can be unstable. Therefore, I now make such decisions based on what is right and logical.

13,134Threads
98,673Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member