When you were a kid, was there a toy you always wanted but never bought?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
My youth was filled with so many toys that I dared not imagine of having any more. However, parents today give in to their children's constant want for new toys and buy them nearly every day. Have you ever coveted a toy but decided not to get it?

I haven't remembered of something messing out from my parents. It's not a toy but a domestic flight. At age 7, I wanted to go to Manila but no one brought me there, so when I was 17, I went to Manila alone. I just shopped there 😁.

I haven't remembered of something messing out from my parents. It's not a toy but a domestic flight. At age 7, I wanted to go to Manila but no one brought me there, so when I was 17, I went to Manila alone. I just shopped there 😁.
It's cool that you managed to do it yourself, because I also had big wishes that I haven't been able to fulfill yet, and even now my parents don't support me in many ways. I know that Manila is the capital of the Philippines, and I have not even been to the capital of my own country, although I also often asked my parents

It's cool that you managed to do it yourself, because I also had big wishes that I haven't been able to fulfill yet, and even now my parents don't support me in many ways. I know that Manila is the capital of the Philippines, and I have not even been to the capital of my own country, although I also often asked my parents
You try to convince your parents but you need to have with you trusted friends. Book a plane ticket ahead to avail of a discount.

I do not have a strong recollection of my childhood toys. I was not very fond of many of them, but I did have a few favorites. Among these were my Barbie dolls and my PlayStation. When I grew tired of those, I sometimes borrowed my older brother's robots to play with and keep myself occupied.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member