When you're bored, what do you usually do?

It depends though, most times when i am bored i simply watch a movie or play a game if i have any nice one to play. I am not really much of the outing type so I don't go out that much unless when necessary.

Whenever I am bored, I usually go for a stroll, eat something, or watch kdramas.

How about you?
When i get bored i do many things in order to have a good feeling, i try to play with my families or friends and if they are not around i will try to watch some movies and forget about my mood, but playing game will never fall me, every time i get bored i play games and i forget it instantly and get in good mood, so video game is the best way to get over my bored feeling.

I eat ice cream if feeling bored. I feel relieved after eating. Sometimes I eat dark choco stock on ref but only moderation. It's bad for the weight and teeth.
Eating is the best for those sad and board moments, but if we continue to do that that will be bad for our health.

Eating is the best for those sad and board moments, but if we continue to do that that will be bad for our health.
Let us only eat in moderation, not voraciously like pigs, lol. I eat less. I just eat less but it makes me happy if eat one small glass ice cream.

Last edited:
Let us only eat in moderation, not voraciously like pigs, lol. I eat less. I just eat less but it makes me happy if eat one small lass ice cream.
You are right earring too much could harm our health, and some times we end up getting weight that we couldn't ride of, and you now losing weight is the worst.

You are right earring too much could harm our health, and some times we end up getting weight that we couldn't ride of, and you now losing weight is the worst.
We gain weight if we do not exercise. We can eat his much as we like but we need to do some executions to remove the fats and calories that may gain us weight.

We gain weight if we do not exercise. We can eat his much as we like but we need to do some executions to remove the fats and calories that may gain us weight.
Indeed, exercise is mandatory in order not to get weight and be overweight, some time it is hard to exercise if we gain weight and get fat,

Indeed, exercise is mandatory in order not to get weight and be overweight, some time it is hard to exercise if we gain weight and get fat,
I will be terrified if I get fatty, my gosh the look will be disgusting especially to ladies. People like to stay cute and in good shape, so when we're bored let's not eat but rather dance.

I will be terrified if I get fatty, my gosh the look will be disgusting especially to ladies. People like to stay cute and in good shape, so when we're bored let's not eat but rather dance.
True, it is better to find other ways to forget the board feelings, and lets stay away from food that will get us overweight.

True, it is better to find other ways to forget the board feelings, and lets stay away from food that will get us overweight

When I feel bored, I go to the mall and do shopping and dine there with my favorite fast food chain like Chowking. I like the foods there and when I go home boredom disappeared.

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member