• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Where and when did you learn financial planning?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
To be honest with you all it wasn't on my mind about financial planning despite I learned to do business at a corruptible age , 11. I learned it when I joined a marketing group named World Financial Group, and that was the time that I contemplated about it. However, it wasn't applied realistically because I have many concerns and have many sources to earn much like my work, as an insurance underwriter, and as car agent. Though I have savings, but I keep on spending. Further, I only applied financial planning realistically when I joined a forum. I learned many good things on how to acquire financial freedom. Indeed, I'm thankful to have joined two good forum sites like RIF and DBucks because I have acquired a small business.

I started learning financial planning when life started dealing with me. I quickly learned how to budget my expenses when I always became broke shortly after receiving my salary. The suffering if being broke led me to start financial planning.

I learned mostly on the forums that I joined like RIF, DBucks, and PostBucks. I am also thankful to have joined a forum. I would not have any idea about the existence of forums if I was not invited.

I learned everything by myself. My parent just teach me how I should not spend all money and every time must have something for bad situations. Everything else, how spend, find discounts is on me.
That is awesome. Your parents know that someday you might have a passion for business and while you are still young you have to know the orientation and the value of money, and planning must be learned earlier.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member