Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.296888
Referral Credit
For me l am still green on the crypto currency as whole. So what place do you recommend one to learn the basic principles about crypto currency regarding the wallets exchanges, usage buying and selling of the crypto currency?
l really would like to learn about that.

I used to hear about crypto currency back then but always felt it was something extremely difficult and beyond my reach. I finally came to know more about it when I joined read.cash and was earning in Bitcoin cash.

Platforms like Yellowcard, Binance, Varl and Bybit provide that much information that one may need for them to become Savvy about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has the potential to X10 one's income portfolio if you are doing peer-to-peer trading, staking and buying some coins when they start up. Some people have made money from coins like BTC, BNB and so many more of the Altcoins.

I have known crypto since 2012, and I taught myself through the internet, both special forum sites that discuss crypto issues, and reading articles on sites, the most important thing is that we have to try so that it becomes an experience, as crypto trading cannot only be learned in theory. but it has to be practiced. Currently there are also many crypto courses available.

I learn cryptocurrency by trial and error. I started by taking simple lessons on Binance. Though, I can't say thatcam now an expert in trading and staking. There are a lot of things about cryptocurrency that i will still learn.
That's the same way I learned. It was Binance that taught me the entire crypto thing. Surprisingly, I never lost any funds during my learning process. I have to give it up to Binance for guiding me properly.

I happened to learn about cryptocurrency by accident when such bloggers who filmed about it were just developing. And I came across an advertisement of a blogger who was selling courses for earning money in cryptocurrency, and I decided to first find out what it is, and then I searched for information on the Internet on my own so as not to buy courses

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member