Where Do You Plan to Retire?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
Some people want to retire overseas because they want a better life while others prefer to retire to their home country. I want to retire here in the Philippines but the house must be near the beach. LOL. I am a beach person. The sound of the waves me feel relaxed. How about you?

I never thought about the place i want to retire, but i don't want to stay only on one place i want to travel and do some crazy things.
Yes, you must travel and explore. Go to places you have never been before, Kirubel!
Post automatically merged:

I want to retire in my home country, because I love different cities of my country. I know the areas better so I can better manage the money which I will get after retirement. My plan is to start a medical store business.
That is good to hear. It sounds like you have planned out things and I hope you will be able to achieve them in no time.

At the moment to be honest I have never thought about retiring just yet. That has not even come to my mind. I guess I we cross that bridge when I get close to it.

Some people want to retire overseas because they want a better life while others prefer to retire to their home country. I want to retire here in the Philippines but the house must be near the beach. LOL. I am a beach person. The sound of the waves me feel relaxed. How about you?
The mountains of Western North Carolina.

At the moment to be honest I have never thought about retiring just yet. That has not even come to my mind. I guess I we cross that bridge when I get close to it.

When you are younger, you tend to prioritize building your wealth, enjoying life, and other such things, without much thought for anything else, and that is perfectly fine. Hehehe

I might want to be in my hometown. I would want a place of comfort that my hometown can offer. I know I would enjoy it.

If you know you would enjoy it, then it is the best place to be! :) Yay!

It would be cool, but not everyone or only in movies like this, because it requires a lot of money. I would like to live outside of a big city and have my own farm to raise animals and just enjoy them

Yes, it can be expensive, and that is why I must work harder to make it happen. LOL.

And, having a farm is an excellent idea. I saw this kid on TikTok. I think he is 4 years old. Despite his young age, he already knows how to raise farm animals. Such a good boy!

Last edited:
13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member